- Information Technology
The GW Division of Information Technology offers many services to the GW community. Visit their website to learn about them and their offered services.
Important Contact Information:
Division of Information Technology
801 22nd Street, NW B1
Washington, DC 20052
Overview of Support Resources:
- Change my GW email (NetID) password
- GW IT Communications and Collaboration (e.g. Webex, eFax)
- Email & Calendar
- Important information for Incoming Students
- Network & Connectivity
- Off Campus Access to Library Resources
- Reset my GWeb PIN
- Wireless Access: Himmelfarb Library and GW Wireless
Need immediate assistance?
Contact the IT Support Center at 202-994-GWIT (4948)
- The IT Support Center is open Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Walk-Up Support in Academic Center B1
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Blackboard support?
If you're a GW online student or faculty member, call 202-994-4948 and select option 2 for help with Blackboard.
- GW Campus Advisories
Health and Emergency Management Safety
Academic Center 801 22nd Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052
- GW Information Line: 202-994-5050
- VSTC Information Line: 571-553-8333
- Biostats Center Information Line: 301-881-9260
- Foggy Bottom (GW Emergency Services): 202-994-6111
- Mount Vernon (GWPD): 202-242-6111
- VSTC/Other Locations: 911
- GWORLD Card Office
The GWorld Card is your official ID card for the George Washington University. All active members of the GW community are encouraged to get a GWorld card and to carry it at all times to ensure uninterrupted access to services, events, purchasing power, and facilities throughout the GW campus. See below for locations and contact information:
Division of Operations
University Student Center 800 21st St NW G05 Washington, DC 20052 Phone: 202-994-1795 Email: email@example.com
Virginia Science & Technology Campus - Satellite Office
Enterprise Hall 44983 Knoll Square Ashburn, VA 20147
By appointment only. Contact Susan Hyde at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Here are some other valuable GWorld links:
- Academic Calendar
This calendar includes key academic dates for the semester, such as holidays, exam periods and modifications to class schedules. Some dates are subject to change.
2023 Health Sciences Academic Calendar
Semester / Session Session Start Session End Session A* January 9 March 4 Session B* March 6 April 29 15 Week January 17 May 1 16 Week (BLS Clinicials) January 9 April 29
Semester / Session Session Start Session End Session A* May 1 June 24 Session B* June 26 August 19 10 Week May 22 July 29 15 Week May 22 August 19 16 Week (BLS Clinicals) May 8 August 19
Semester / Session Session Start Session End Session A* August 24 October 17 Session B* October 19 December 12 15 Week August 24 December 11
For other important dates during the academic year, refer to the:
- Campus and Other Maps
- GW Dining
Interested in knowing where to eat on campus or in the local area? Visit GW Dining to access information about GWorld dining and grocery partners, mobile apps, meal deals, and discounts.
- GW Bookstores
800 21st Street NW
University Student Center Lower Level
Washington, DC 20052-0001
Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 11 am to 3 pm
- Career & Mentoring Services
Want to get noticed by top employers? The Center for Career Services offers a wide range of individualized and customized career education services, including convenient online resume and interview critique programs and a wealth of events and workshops to meet the career needs of our student. Let the Career Center help you put your best foot forward!
Division of Student Affairs
University Student Center
800 21st St. NW
Washington, DC 20052
Phone: 202-994-6495 | Fax: 202-994-6493
Email: email@example.com(link sends e-mail)
Here are just a few of the resources and programs offered through the Center for Career Services:
- Career Coaching
- Career Programs & Events
- Request a specialized program
- Resume and Interview Critique
- Search Jobs & Internships
- Special Programs & Funding Opportunity
- Career Preparation Coaching
- Write a Resume & Cover Letter
- International Student Assistance
- Military and Veteran Student Support
- Graduate Student Career Series
- Undergraduate Employment & Education Outcomes
- Life After GW: Graduate Student Career Outcomes
- Mentoring Resources
Looking to connect with alumni working in your area of interest? GW Career Connect allows students to connect with alumni around the world working in various industries, including health care. You can reach out to an alumnus either in person or virtually for guidance and mentoring.