Guaranteed Admission Agreement (GAA)
The GW School of Medicine and Health Sciences has established guaranteed admission agreements with community colleges. These agreements provide students who have earned their associate's degree (AA, AS, or AAS) at the community college, a pathway to GW's Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (BSHS) or the dual degree option, Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences and Master of Science in Health Sciences (BSHS/MSHS).
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Frederick Community College
- Montgomery College
- Prince George's Community College of Southern Maryland
- Virginia's Community Colleges
Admission/ Eligibility Requirements and Program Pathways
The BSHS degree requires the successful completion of 120 credit hours. General education courses and program prerequisites are required and must be completed as part of or in addition to the associate degree before enrolling at GW. Students who meet all the admissions requirements will be eligible for guaranteed admission. If you do not meet the requirements, your application will be processed as a regular transfer admission. The application fee for GAA transfer students will be waived and students are not required to submit a letter of recommendation. Profession-based Centralized Application System fees will still apply.
The Department of Clinical Research and Leadership
- BSHS in Clinical Research Administration
- BSHS in Clinical Research Administration and MSHS in Clinical Translational Research
- BSHS in Clinical Research Administration and MSHS in Regulatory Affairs
- BSHS and Master of Science in Health Sciences (MSHS) in Clinical Research Administration
- BSHS in Clinical Operations and Healthcare Management
- BSHS in Clinical Operations Healthcare Management and MSHS in Healthcare Quality