Recognized as a military-friendly university, GW offers a number of academic and student services support, veteran-student clubs, and financial benefits to active members of the military and veterans. In the Health Sciences programs, several certificate and degree programs are of special interest to servicemembers who have a background in the health professions.
- Veterans Services Office (and GI Bill® Certification Office)
- GW Student Vets Association
- Division of Student Affairs
- University Counseling Services
- Disability Support Services
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website.