Updated 3:20pm, Tuesday, February 19, 2019
All of GW’s campuses and education centers will be CLOSED on Wednesday, February 20, because of inclement weather throughout the Washington metropolitan area. All evening classes and activities will continue as scheduled on Tuesday, February 19.
- Tomorrow, February 20, all classes for first year MD students will be canceled. Please follow the reassigned work schedule for the day as outlined in the email sent to your class.
- Second, Third, and Fourth year MD students with clinical responsibilities are expected to report for clinical duties.*
- All classes for didactic year PA students are canceled.
- In geographic areas experiencing adverse weather, PA students with clinical responsibilities need to check with their clinical instructor for further instruction.*
- All classes for the first and second year physical therapy students are canceled.
- In geographic areas experiencing adverse weather, PT students with clinical responsibilities need to check with their clinical instructor for further instruction.*
- Laboratory courses for MLS students in the blended program are canceled today.
- In geographic areas experiencing adverse weather, MLS students in clinical rotations need to check with their clinical preceptor for further instruction.*
- Himmelfarb Library will be open at 8am on Feb. 20, 2019.
*If any students with clinical responsibilities feel that the conditions are unsafe and are not able to make it in, please let your resident, attending physician, or clinical instructor know.
If any decisions are made today about scheduling for tomorrow, we will post on the SMHS homepage and the information will be available at 202-994-2196. Otherwise, please check back regularly.
Please visit Campus Advisories for information about changes to university services.