Resident Resources - Helpful Links
- Annual Health Clearance
- Current Residents - Current residents are required to have a health assessment annually. Residents should report to Employee Health Services (EHS) to have their annual assessment completed. Clearance must be complete by August 31. Residents that work overnight and wish to be seen following their shift should report to EHS at 7:30 AM. Residents on the day shift should report to EHS between the hours of 9:00 and 3:30 PM.
- New Residents - Pre-Visit Checklist: Employee Health Visit - Prior to your appointment, send your completed Employee Health Packet, Immunizations, Positive Titers, and QFT to email@example.com. On the day of the appointment, Employee Health will review the items listed below. Should you need a vaccine or titer to confirm immunity or CXR for past positive QFT, this will be done at Employee Health at no cost to you.
- EHS Contact Information
- Phone: 202-715-4275 Fax: 202-715-4584
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DC Board of Medicine
- Foggy Bottom Campus Maps
- GW SMHS Anti-Racism Coalition (ARC)
- GWUH Physician Portal and System Access
- GWUH Physician Portal
- GWU Hospital IT: (202) 715-4955
- MFA IT: (202) 741-3636
- University IT: (202) 994-4948
- Important Contacts
- Inclement Weather
- Salary Information
- Taxi/Transportation Reimbursement
New Resident Resources
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you as a new resident or fellow to the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Whether you are just graduating from medical school or have been in training at another institution, we hope you have a smooth transition to GW SMHS. Click on the links below for additional information and GME Office and University requirements. Please check your email for notification and a link from MedHub to sign your contract and complete the onboarding requirements.
|PGY 1: TBD|
PGY 2 and above: TBD
Candidates for Residency
- Accordion title 1
Accordion content 1.
- Accordion title 2
Accordion content 2.