Did you see a GW resident or fellow be SMART?
- Sincere: positive interactions with the entire patient care team, helping to foster a culture of safety
- Meaningful: provides exceptional patient care, both in medical decision making, patient advocacy, and implementation of the plan
- Adaptable: Team player, able to help out when needed to optimize patient care and health care team morale
- Relevant: helps make the health care system safer, motivating necessary change to improve healthcare delivery and making efforts to change a system that may be ineffective
- Timely: professional, with aspects including punctuality, appearance, response to patients and completion of records
Please nominate him/her below:
[Note: awardees reported monthly]