Faculty may welcome undergraduates in their research labs over the summer in paid or unpaid positions.
Learn more by reviewing faculty research in the Faculty Research Database and contacting faculty of interest.
Highly competitive, paid research opportunities are also available.
Opportunities for GW undergraduates:
- GW Biology Wilbur V. Harlan Research Fellowship
- GW Department of Chemistry
- The Luther Rice Undergraduate Research Fellowship
- Center for Undergraduate Fellowships & Research
- GW Undergraduate Research Award
- Sigelman Undergraduate Research Enhancement (SURE) Awards
- OVPR Undergraduate Research and Scholarship
Opportunities for diverse undergraduates:
Check with your institution’s research offices for additional opportunities.