The Faculty Senate is a representative body acting for the University’s Faculty as a whole in legislative and advisory capacities. The powers, duties, and privileges of the Assembly and Senate are exercised in accordance with the Charter of the University and subject to the authority of the Board of Trustees.
SMHS Representatives to the GW Faculty Senate:
- Robert Zeman (Term Expires 2023)
- Kurt Johnson (Term Expires 2023)
- Shawneequa Callier (Term Expires 2023)
- Marie Borum (Term Expires 2024)
- Ramesh Mazhari (Term Expires 2024)