Virtually via Zoom. The Zoom link will be provided via email upon registration.
Please join the Biomedical Laboratory Sciences (BLS) Department for an upcoming virtual information session to learn more about GW's School of Medicine and Health Sciences (SMHS) Medical Laboratory Sciences (MLS) program. The information session will cover the BLS Department's fully online bachelor’s program designed specifically to advance professionals from the Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) to the Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS).
Why Should You Advance to an MLS?
- Eligibility to perform more advanced laboratory testing
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Opportunities for increased salary
- Promotion into supervisory and/or leadership roles
MLT to MLS Bachelor's degree program highlights:
- Fully online asynchronous coursework with clinical rotations completed in your geographic location
- Rotation waivers available to eligible students
- High first time board exam pass rate of 91% that exceeds the national average
- Discounted tuition rates and scholarships are available to eligible applicants
Application fee waivers are available to attendees.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.