We need more medical alumni to help our fourth-year medical students who are applying and interviewing for their residencies this year.
The GW SMHS Office of Alumni Relations invites medical alumni to support fourth-year medical students through our GW Med Alumni Connect (GWMAC) program.
Alumni can help medical students by providing:
- information about residency programs at specific institutions or hospitals
- information about your specialty
- information about the local residency program's area/community
- guidance on how to manage residency years
- guidance on relocating with a partner/spouse/children
Imagine how a friendly face with a GW background could ease the anxiety before an interview or in a resident's new surroundings.
This is a terrific opportunity for medical alumni to connect with current medical students and support your alma mater.
For questions about GW Med Alumni Connect email Kim Boddie at email@example.com or call 202-994-9495.
See the residency match list for the Class of 2018.