Offices, Committees and Reporting
- Resident Wellness Committee: Established to foster resident well-being through enhancing resident professional relationships. Contact Residents Committee Chairs or Office of GME for meeting information, or to connect to the faculty liaison.
- Mistreatment reporting: Anonymously report mistreatment via button on the Medhub homepage, or visit the Mistreatment Reporting webpage.
- GME Ombudspersons: Available to report mistreatment or other resident concerns. Contact information listed on Medhub home page.
- Committee on the Learning Environment, SMHS: Student, Trainee, and Faculty Committee tasked with advising the Dean and providing oversight of the learning environment for students and trainees at the School of Medicine & Health Sciences. Contact Office of GME for committee chair contact information.
- Clinical Learning Environment for Residents Committee, GME: Trainee and Faculty committee engaged in improving clinical learning environment based on ACGME CLER Pathways. Contact Office of GME for committee chair contact information.
- Resident/Fellow Suggestion Box: Trainees may submit suggestions to the GME office for ways that the GME office may improve systems that enhance resident well-being through the suggestion box on the Medhub home page, or at: https://smhs.gwu.edu/content/residentfellow-suggestion-box
- Office of the Dean of Diversity and Inclusion