- The Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine Department provides a highly stimulating educative experience, immersing students in the bridging of Biochemistry, Molecular Genetics, Bioinformatics and Genomics with Translational Medicine.
- Our MS Program includes a Biochemistry track and a Bioinformatics track, both offering a:
1-year accelerated program (non-thesis) or a
2-year program (either thesis or non-thesis)
- Classes are held in late afternoons and evenings, providing flexibility for working professionals.
- Our unique multidisciplinary Research Program includes work on Cancer Biology, Autism, Cardiovascular Pathobiology, and Computational Genomics, unlocking the mysteries of biologic processes at the molecular and genomic level.
- Get to know us through our Linkedin Group!