- Registration Fees
- Registration Receipt & Confirmation
- Syllabus Shipment
- Refund & Transfer Policy
|Physicians-in-Training (Residents and Fellows)||$1,000|
|Allied Health Professionals (Non-Physicians)||$1,000|
Syllabus Options and Fees
|Online downloadable syllabus (PDF)||$0|
|Print Syllabus (Domestic shipments only)
The print syllabus includes 2 binders with black and white copies of the slides presented in the Live Course lectures. Purchase requires a physical address in the United States (no PO boxes or international shipments).
$80 (plus tax)
You will receive an automated response with your receipt immediately after completing your purchase from Cloud CME.
- If your purchase the course on or before June 15, 2020, you will receive an email on June 15, 2019 with information on accessing the online materials.
- If you purchase the course after June 15, 2020, you will receive access to the online materials, on the next business day following your purchase from firstname.lastname@example.org. (For example, if you purchase the Home Study on Wednesday, you will have access to the online materials by 5 PM EST on Thursday.)
If you purchased a separate hard-copy of the syllabus, it will be shipped accordingly:
- Syllabi purchased on or before August 22, 2020 will be shipped between August 22 and August 26, 2020.
- Syllabi purchased after August 22, 2019 will be shipped on the next business day. All shipments will be sent via UPS Ground and you will receive tracking information.
- We do not ship outside of the US.
Estimated shipping times range from one business day for the Mid-Atlantic to four to five business days for the West and Southwest.
On or before June 15, 2020 (when the online materials become available), participants can receive a full refund, less a $50 processing fee.
After June 15, 2020, all sales of the 2020 Infectious Disease Board Review Home Study and Online Express are final and non-refundable. The following transfers are permitted with payment of the difference between courses:
- 2020 Online Express registrants can be transferred to the 2020 Home Study or Live Courses.
- 2020 Home Study Course can be transferred to the 2020 Live Course.
- Once the online materials are accessed, no transfers will be permitted.
Transfers between years (e.g., from the 2019 to 2020 courses) are not permitted.