- Registration Fees
- Registration Receipt & Confirmation
- Syllabus Shipment
- Refund & Transfer Policy
|Physicians-in-Training (Residents and Fellows)||$1,000|
|Allied Health Professionals (Non-Physicians)||$1,000|
Syllabus Options and Fees
|Online downloadable syllabus (PDF)||$0|
|Print Syllabus (Domestic shipments only)
The print syllabus includes 2 binders with black and white copies of the slides presented in the Live Course lectures. Purchase requires a physical address in the United States (no PO boxes or international shipments).
You will receive an automated response with your receipt immediately after completing your purchase from Cloud CME.
- If your purchase the course on or before June 15, 2018, you will receive an email on June 15, 2018 with information on accessing the online materials.
- If you purchase the course after June 15, 2018, you will receive access to the online materials, on the next business day following your purchase from email@example.com. (For example, if you purchase the Home Study on Wednesday, you will have access to the online materials by 5 PM EST on Thursday.)
If you purchased a separate hard copy of the syllabus, it will be shipped accordingly:
- Syllabi purchased on or before August 26, 2018 will be shipped between August 26 and September 2, 2018.
- Syllabi purchased after August 26, 2018 will be shipped on the next business day. All shipments will be sent via UPS Ground and you will receive tracking information.
Estimated shipping times range from one business day for the Mid-Atlantic to four to five business days for the West and Southwest.
On or before June 15, 2018 (when the online materials become available), participants can receive a full refund, less a $50 processing fee.
After June 15, 2018, all sales of the 2018 Infectious Disease Board Review Home Study and Online Express are final and non-refundable. The following transfers are permitted with payment of the difference between courses:
- 2018 Online Express registrants can be transferred to the 2018 Home Study or Live Courses
- 2018 Home Study Course can be transferred to the 2018 Live Course.
Transfers between years (e.g. from the 2017 to 2018 courses) are not permitted.