The goal of the Katzen Cancer Research Center is to attract outstanding scientists to contribute to the George Washington University (GW) cancer research efforts. With the dedication of the new, state-of-the-art clinical facilities, funded by the donation, the Center is poised to considerably expand its research efforts by adding scientists, clinicians and support staff dedicated to the detection and treatment of patients with cancer, blood disorders and bone marrow disease.
For more than 30 years, thousands of hematologists and medical oncologists have attended GW’s Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices course.
- The most comprehensive review of clinical best practices presented by the nation's leading clinicians and educators in the field.
- Lectures designed to reflect prevailing standards of care in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Daily question review sessions to help you gauge your board readiness and basic knowledge of the topic areas.
- A complete electronic syllabus and mobile note-taking app (printed syllabus available for an additional fee).
- Complimentary access to the archived lectures and downloadable audio files for all live course attendees.