The GW Cancer Institute was inaugurated in 2003, chartered by GW University in 2004, and re-chartered in 2009. The GW Cancer Institute is responsible for integrating and coordinating the broad spectrum of cancer-related activities across the GW campus and among its affiliated partners.
The GW Cancer Institute
The School of Medicine & Health Sciences
2030 M Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
Phone: (202) 994-2449 | Fax: (202) 994-1714