Urgent Matters Learning Network II Reports
Standardized Performance Measurement and Reporting in Emergency Departments (EDs)
- The second issue brief released by the Urgent Matters Learning Network II.
Bursting at the Seams: Improving Patient Flow to Help America's Hospitals
- Lessons learned by the Urgent Matters 10 hospital learning network.
Perfecting Patient Flow: America's Safety Net Hospitals and Emergency Department Crowding
- A report commissioned by the National Association of Public Hospitals.
Walking a Tightrope: The State of the Safety Net in 10 U.S. Communities
- A national report analyzing issues and challenges facing the health care safety net.
Urgent Matters Learning Network I Reports
Safety net assessments in 10 U.S. communities:
- Boston Massachusetts (Download Report)
- Detroit, Michigan (Download Report)
- Fairfax County, Virginia (Download Report)
- Lincoln, Nebraska (Download Report)
- Memphis, Tennessee (Download Report)
- Phoenix, Arizona (Download Report)
- Queens, New York (Download Report)
- San Antonio, Texas (Download Report)
- San Diego, California (Download Report)