Current SMHS Construction Projects
Last Updated: 09/16/19
This page includes information about current SMHS construction projects that may impact research. Current projects include:
Ross Hall 1st Floor Student Lounge and Bistro
- Student Lounge Construction and Furniture Installation - Complete
- Bistro completion and relocation to 1st floor by September 30, 2019
- Duration of Impact: Student Lounge closed from May-September 2019
Ross Hall 3rd Floor Air Handler Project
- Work on air handlers on 3rd floor will cause residual vibration and noise throughout the building prior to 8:00 AM at lower noise levels.
- Noise from drilling of piping support anchors will impact neighboring labs and offices.
- Duration of Impact: project completion January 2020
Ross Hall 4th Floor Lab Construction
- Currently in design/planning phase.
- Finalizing construction costs.
- Duration of Impact: Fall 2019
- Contractor mobilizes on site 9/12/19
- Duration of Impact: project completion February 2021