Current SMHS Construction Projects
Last Updated: 07/19/2019
This page includes information about current SMHS construction projects that may impact research. Current projects include:
Ross Hall 1st Floor Bistro
- Investigative HVAC work is being done in 108, 109, 111.
- The student lounge will be closed during construction of the Bistro.
- Duration of Impact: Student Lounge closed from 5/28-8/18
Ross Hall 3rd Floor Air Handler Project
- Work on air handlers on 3rd floor will cause residual vibration and noise throughout the building prior to 8:00 AM at lower noise levels.
- Noise from drilling of piping support anchors will impact neighboring labs and offices.
- Duration of Impact: 7/14 - 7/28 in intervals
Ross Hall 3rd Floor Humidifiers Installations for Air Handlers 1 and 2
- Air Handler #1 Humidifier installation will be completed on August 2nd.
- Air Handler #2 Humidifier installation delyed until October 2019.
- Duration of Impact: 6/15 - 7/23
Ross Hall 4th Floor Lab Construction
- Currently in design/planning phase.
- Duration of Impact: late August - October