The 2015-2016 Pediatric Board Review Home Study (Online Course) is the perfect way to prepare for recertification. The course materials are from the 2015 Pediatric Board Review Course. The course is available until October 31, 2017.
The online course is available through a modern learning management system. The site automatically scales to any device (PC, Mac, mobile device, etc.) using any browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.).
The syllabus is available in downloadable PDF form
- black and white version can be printed and is perfect for note taking.
Once downloaded, the files can be viewed indefinitely.
- All lectures presented during the live course is available as an MP3 download that can be transferred to any MP3-compatible device, including phones, iPods, and CDs.
- These files can then be played indefinitely.
- These streaming files capture the audio recordings of each lecture, synchronized to the images of the slides presented.
- While not available for download, these files are available until October 31, 2017.
Board Prep Questions and Tests
Identify your strengths and weaknesses through 202 online prep questions and tests, including:
- Board prep questions
- Visual diagnosis questions
Each questions includes detailed reports at the end of the test, such as:
- Your overall score
- Your score by test category
- A detailed report of each question, answer choices, and feedback, including the answer selected
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and the Children's National Health System. The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit for Physicians
The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences designates this enduring material for a maximum of 36.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
At the close of the course, participants will be able to:
- Compare current knowledge with information presented;
- Identify areas of weakness for further study;
- Integrate the extensive syllabus with current resources;
- Recognize the format and style of Board questions;
- Apply the test-taking experience gained through daily practice in visual diagnosis and simulated examinations; and
- Develop an approach to preparing for the board examination.
Physicians-in-Training (Residents and Fellows)
Registration Receipt & Confirmation
You will receive an automated response after registering for the course that includes your log-in information. You will have access to the system by the next business day following your registration. For example, if you register on a Friday, you will have access by 5 PM EST on Monday.
All sales of the 2015-2016 Pediatric Board Review Home Study Course are final and non-refundable.