The GW School of Medicine and Health Sciences, GW Hospital, and the GW Medical Faculty Associates will host an event on Thurs, Nov. 5, to announce the Ron & Joy Paul Kidney Center.
October 28, 2015
- The GW Hatchet, 10/28: “Medical school launches kidney center with $2.5 million gift,” by Lillianna Byington
- GW Today, 10/28: “Kidney Center to Launch at GW Hospital”
- Washington Business Journal, 10/28: “D.C. hospital's new kidney program underscores CEO's strategy 'to do things no one else does,’” by Tina Reed
- Washington Business Journal, 10/28: “Ron Paul is donating millions to fight kidney disease,” by Andy Medici
- HealthLeaders Media (via Washington Business Journal), 10/29: “DC hospital's new kidney program underscores CEO's strategy 'to do things no one else does'”
- Bisnow, 11/3: “Business Leader Funds New Kidney Center,” by Tania Anderson
- The GW Hatchet, 11/4: “As kidney disease increases, kidney doctors decrease,” by Lila Weatherly
GW Ron & Joy Paul Kidney Center to Increase Live Kidney Donation in D.C.
The GW School of Medicine and Health Sciences, in concert with GW Hospital and the GW Medical Faculty Associates, has established the Ron & Joy Paul Kidney Center to raise awareness about kidney disease and increase live kidney donation in Washington, D.C.
November 5, 2015
- FOX5, 11/5: “New Kidney Center at GW Hospital”
- NBC4, 11/5: “New GW Kidney Center Opens, Exchange Donors and Recipients Meet for First Time”
- WUSA9, 11/5: “Kidney Recipients Meet Their Donors”
- Bisnow, 11/6: “Eaglebank CEO Ron Paul Opens New GW Kidney Center,” by Ethan Rothstein
- WTOP-FM, 11/6: “3-way transplant brings area families together,” by Paula Wolfson
- The GW Hatchet, 11/8: “New kidney center to increase treatment, research efforts,” by Lillianna Byington
- GW Today, 11/9: “GW’s Kidney Center Provides Health Solutions in Washington,” by Julyssa Lopez