- Active-duty personnel are eligible for a discounted tuition rate of $250 per credit hour on select undergraduate, online programs.
- GW Health Science Programs offer a waiver of the $60 admission application fee for active-duty U.S. military personnel.
- GW is a VA approved school and participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- The Yellow Ribbon amounts at up to $5,120 for graduate students and $17,500 for undergraduates.
- GW offers online and asynchronous coursework that can accommodate any schedule - even for students who are deployed or on a overseas assignment.
- To enhance our commitment to our military, GW has a Veterans Services Office and Student Veterans of America chapter.
- GW DE Health Science Programs accept up to 12 credit hours of DSST/DANTES or CLEP credit by exam.
- GW Health Science Programs follow ACE guidelines and recognize academic credit for some military courses.
Ready to Serve
GW is committed to providing the highest level of student and financial services to those who have served in our armed forces. The Office of Veteran Services:
- Acts as a liaison between student veterans and other offices
- Helps students understand their benefits
- Ensures timely processing of benefits and other documentation
For more information, please contact the office directly:
Office of Veteran Services
t (202) 994-9570