Students will actively participate with partner institutions that will provide them with an opportunity to experience clinical rotations in a health care system other their own. The following sites are available to 3rd and 4th year medical students who have completed the required two month rotations in the following areas: internal medicine; family practice; pediatrics; OB/GYN; surgery; and psychiatry.
- Course Duration: Minimum of 4 weeks
- Evaluation Method: Clinical (subjective) Evaluation; Reflection Paper
- Course Designation: IDIS352
- Course Title: INTL MEDICAL SYSTEMS
- Credits: 5 credit hours
- Course Director: Huda Ayas, EdD
- Location: 2600 Virginia Ave, NW Suite 300
- Phone: 202-994-2796
- Fax: 202-342-0314
Explore Available Locations.