I would make this course a requirement for all graduating fellows and a refresher for all ID attendings!
2019 Live Course registration will be open soon
Live Course Registration
Online Registration Form (online and check payments)
- Course Materials
- Registration Fees
- Registration Receipt & Confirmation
- Cancelation Policy
- Americans with Disabilities Act
The 2019 Infectious Disease Board Review Live Course includes the following materials:
|400 board prep questions||June 15|
|100 photo-based questions covering a range of infectious diseases||June 15|
|Primers and study guides on microbiology, antibacterial resistance, antiviral resistance, HIV resistance, antifungal resistance, and differential diagnosis of skin ulcers||June 15|
|Online downloadable syllabus (PDFs of the slides presented)||By August 11|
|Online-only lectures||By September 8|
|4.5-day Live Course||August 24 - August 28|
|Post Test||August 30|
|Online streaming files of the slides in color, timed to the audio recordings (not downloadable)||August 30*|
|Downloadable MP3 files of the audio recordings presented at the live course||September 8*|
|Answer keys for the questions presented in the lectures||September 8*|
*We will begin uploading these materials during the Live Course (August 24- August 28); however, we cannot guarantee that all files will be available until the above dates.
Through June 1
June 2 - August 11
August 12 - 25
|Physicians-in-Training (Residents and Fellows)||$1,250||$1,350||$1,450|
|Allied Health Professionals (Non-Physicians)||$1,250||$1,350||$1,450|
(Ends August 11)
|Online downloadable syllabus (PDF)||$0||$0|
|Printed syllabus (2 binders with tote bag)||$50||$60|
|Printed Syllabus and USB Syllabus (2 Binders, USB Digital Syllabus, Tote Bag)||$70||$75|
If registering online, you will receive an automated response with your receipt and course details from email@example.com.
- If you register on or before June 14, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org on June 15 with instructions to access the online materials.
- If you register on or after June 15, you will receive instructions in your confirmation email for accessing the online materials. Access to the online materials is not automatic. It is granted by 5 pm EST on the business day following your registration.
Notification of cancelation must be received in writing (e-mailed to email@example.com or faxed to (202) 242-1036 (e-fax line).
- Cancelations received before the online materials are made available (the week of June 15) are subject to a $50 processing fee.
- Between the date the online materials are made available and August 11, 2018, only transfers to the Home Study Course are available and refunds will be issued for the difference between the Live Course tuition and Home Study Course tuition, less a $50 fee.
- Tuition is not refundable after August 11, 2018; however, participants who notify us in writing that they are unable to attend the Live Course will be transferred to the Home Study Course.
- Substitutions will be accepted only with written authorization from the original registrant.
The cancelation policy applies to tuition only. GW is not responsible for nonrefundable, nontransferable airline tickets or hotel accommodations purchased for attendance at this course. If GW cancels this event, it is not responsible for any airfare, hotel, or other costs incurred by registrants. GW does not cancel events due to inclement weather. Speakers are subject to change without notice.
GW fully complies with the legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you require assistance, please notify the Office of Continuing Education in the Health Professions at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 11, 2018.
The Infectious Disease Board Review will provide ten scholarships to international applicants working outside of the United States and Canada who wish to take the 2018 Live or Home Study Course.
Scholarships will be awarded to the first ten eligible applicants who complete the application.
Each scholarship is for course tuition only. For the Live Course, it does not include travel/hotel fees, or the print/USB drive version of the syllabus. Notification will be made via email from IDBR@gwu.edu.