The Graduate Certificate in Biomedical Informatics requires successful completion of 18 credit hours. The curriculum is available in an online format.
Health Services and Outcomes Research Coursework
All courses are 3 credits each, unless noted otherwise.
- HSCI 6263: Biostatistics for Translational Research
- HSCI 6265: Grantsmanship in Translational Research
- HSCI 6270: Research Methods for the Health Professions I
- THS 6101: A Survey to Advanced Quantitative Methods in Health Services and Outcomes Research
- THS 6102: Decision Making and Economic Evaluation in Health Care