Welcome to GW! On this page you'll find resources to assist you in the onboarding process so that you can navigate the GW academic clinical enterprise more easily.
We invite you to view these training videos to familiarize yourself with the Cerner EHR and other tools used at GW.
Medicine Wards Resources
- Teaching on the Resident Services (Created by Massachusetts General Hospital)
- Internal Medicine QuickStart Guide (Created by Massachusetts General Hospital)
- A Resource Guide on Commonly Encountered Inpatient Topics for Primary Care and Subspecialist Faculty (Created by Massachusetts General Hospital)
- Internal Medicine Intern Survival Guide
- Rounding Checklist in Times of COVID
- GWUH COVID-19 End of Life Palliation Guideline for Non-ventilated Patients
- COVID-19 End of Life Palliation Protocol: Administration of IV Opioids via Authorized Agent Controlled Analgesia (AACA)
- Daily Checklist in Times of COVID
- AWAKE proning protocol pilot
- Continuous Pulse Oximetry Monitoring Algorithm
- HCW COVID Exposure Guidance
- How to Protect your Family if you are taking care of COVID-19 Positive Patients
- GW Interim Guidance: ANTICOAGULATION PROTOCOL for COVID-19 Non-Critically ill Patients
- Guidelines for Admission with Possible COVID-19
- COVID-19 Inpatient Care Algorithm
- COVID-19 PPE: Donning and Doffing Guidelines
- Advice for patients being discharged with COVID-19
- Guidelines for the Limited Reuse and Extended Use of N-95 Respirators
Navigating Cerner on your First Day
Please review and download the PowerPoint Presentation: How to use Cerner.