Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices On Demand
For more than 30 years, thousands of hematologists and medical oncologists have trusted GW’s Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices live course and home study.
- Comprehensive review of clinical best practices presented by the nation's leading clinicians and educators in the field.
- Lectures designed to reflect prevailing standards of care in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Question review sessions to help you gauge your board readiness and basic knowledge of the topic areas. Over 200 questions included.
- Access to the lectures and downloadable audio files for all participants.
- Earn CME and MOC credits.
Whether you need to certify, recertify, or simply review for board examinations, GW’s Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices course is the preferred course. Now, experience the complete catalog of course material and lectures from the comfort of your own home with GW’s new online course, Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices On Demand.
- Up to 70 hours of comprehensive, exam-focused content led by the nation's leading clinicians and educators.
- 1-year access to high quality video presentations of slides and fully synchronized audio that can be conveniently accessed from any computer, mobile device, or smartphone.
- Access to the course electronic syllabus and mobile note-taking app.
- CME credit and MOC points available.
The 2018/2019 Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices On Demand is currently available. Within one business day of placing your order using the button below, you will receive an email with information to access the course, including an Access Key. If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact Angela Puleo at (646) 887-2650.
- Each Home Study account is designed for the individual user. For a multi-user account, please contact email@example.com for an organization discount.
- Multiple users accessing the same Home Study log-in information may result in temporary or permanent suspension of the account.
Interested in the 2019-20 Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices On Demand course? Click here to pre-order. Content will be available in September 2019. When the 2019 content is released, you will receive information on accessing the course.
For more information about the Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices On Demand, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 887-2650.