What is the Hematology Update 2019 Webinar?
Recorded at our Live Event, which took place on February 23, 2019, this one-day program, presented on behalf of the GW Cancer Center, provides an extensive update of the latest diagnostic and therapeutic advances in the field of hematology. A panel of leading experts will present cutting-edge research, new guidelines, and recent abstracts from major hematology meetings. Hematology Update also offers practical strategies to help incorporate these advances into daily clinical practice.
When will I have access to the webcast of Hematology Update 2019?
The webcast will be available beginning on Saturday, March 2.
What is the cost of the Enduring Content Webinar?
You receive access to the Enduring Content Webinar for $200.
Who Can Benefit from the Hematology Update Webinar?
This symposium is designed for hematology and oncology clinicians; internal medicine physicians; oncology nurses; physician assistants; and other health care professionals.
Why Should I Purchase the Hematology Update Webinar?
- Hear the most up-to-date treatment options and scientific advancements presented at recent association meetings
- Network with nation’s leading experts in the field along with your peers in an intimate setting
- Review the latest advances in hematology research, as well as new therapeutic approaches and how to implement them into practice
- Obtain CME credits from the comfort of your home or office
If you want to learn more about the topics below, REGISTER NOW to purchase.
- Acute Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma