Thank You to Our Supporters
AstraZeneca Women's Cancer & Hematology
AstraZeneca Lung Cancer
Oncology Update 2019 offers a personal and interactive setting for exhibitors to showcase the latest advances in oncology research and practice. This symposium will bring together over 150 members of the oncology community from a broad range of specialties, who work together to strengthen collaborative treatment approaches and to enhance patient care.
Exhibiting at the 2019 Course
Exhibit sales are underway and space is limited.
Companies interested in exhibiting should contact Leo Schargorodski, Executive Director, Katzen Research Center, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-741-2250 or Janel Doyle by email at email@example.com or by phone at (646) 453-5722. For more information, select the links below for Exhibitor and Sponsorship information.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Interact face-to-face with influential decision makers
- Build visibility for your company in a competitive marketplace
- Expand your prospect place and strengthen existing customer relationships
- Introduce new product and services
- Generate new sales leads
- Acknowledgement slide announcement in the session room(s)
- Acknowledgement from the speaker podium
- Acknowledgement in the onsite materials and on the event app
Additional Exhibitor Badge
CME Add-on for Industry HCP
6:00am – 7:00am
Breakfast in Networking Lounge
7:00am – 8:00am
Break in Networking Lounge
10:00am – 10:30am
Lunch in Networking Lounge
12:00pm – 1:00pm
3:00pm – 4:00pm
Included with your Exhibit
- (1) 6’ x 30” table with draped linens
- (2) banquet chairs
- (1) small wastebasket
- Complimentary access for two (2) company representatives - Exhibitors will be provided name badges/passes, which must be worn at all times. Two name badges will be provided for each day. Additional badges are available for $200 per person.
- Attendee List: a list of pre-registered attendees will be sent all confirmed exhibitors prior to the symposium. After the symposium, a final list will be sent. *Please note: only limited attendee information will be provided (name, affiliation, city and state)
- Refreshments and lunches; however, we ask that exhibitors wait until attendees have selected their refreshments/food.
* Exhibitor fees do not include hotel accommodations or travel.