What is Hematology Update?
Presented on behalf of the GW Cancer Center, this one-day program provides an extensive update of the latest diagnostic and therapeutic advances in the field of hematology. A panel of leading experts will present cutting-edge research, new guidelines, and recent abstracts from major hematology meetings. Hematology Update also offers practical strategies to help incorporate these advances into daily clinical practice.
When is Hematology Update?
February 23, 2019
Where is the Event?
The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
1700 Tysons Boulevard
McLean, VA 22102
Who Should Attend Hematology Update?
This symposium is designed for hematology and oncology clinicians; internal medicine physicians; oncology nurses; physician assistants; and other health care professionals.
Why Should I Attend Hematology Update?
- Hear the most up-to-date treatment options and scientific advancements presented at recent association meetings
- Network with nation’s leading experts in the field along with your peers in an intimate setting
- Review the latest advances in hematology research, as well as new therapeutic approaches and how to implement them into practice
- Visit the Washington, DC suburb McLean, VA, a mile outside the Capital Beltway, a location that facilitates convenience, exploration and discovery
- Acute Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Interested in Hematology Update 2019 but missed our Live Event? Click HERE for more information on our Live Webcast and Enduring Content Webinar.