I am pleased to invite you to our 2019 Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices Course August 15--22,2019 at the Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City.
Now in its 37th year, this course has become widely recognized as the most comprehensive board review for physicians preparing to take the Hematology and Medical Oncology certification exams or those desiring a comprehensive update of hematology and medical oncology standards of care. Course content closely follows the exam blueprints provided by American Board of Internal Medicine for Hematology and Medical Oncology.
There are several unique features that set this review apart from the others:
Expert faculty unmatched in experience and expertise will present the latest scientific findings in oncology and best practices in the advances in cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship.
Designed as comprehensive preparation for first-time certification and MOC recertification test takers, or physicians and advanced practice providers looking to advance their knowledge in hematology and medical oncology. Course content closely follows the hematology and medical oncology exam blueprints provided by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM).
- Daily question & answer review sessions to help you gauge your board/exam readiness and basic knowledge. Review 250 case-based questions with rationale for correct AND incorrect answers in the following topic areas:
- Anemias and Sickle Cell Disease
- WBC Disorders and Coagulopathy
- Thrombocytopenias, Aplastic Anemia, Anemias and Myeloproliferative Disease
- Lymphomas, CLL, ALL, CML, Plasma Cell Disorders, and MDS
- AML, Pharmacology, and BMT
- Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer and Neuro-oncology
- GU, GYN and GI Tumors over
- GI, Sarcoma, and Palliative Care
Study Resources – all course attendees will receive complimentary access to the course App and the Home Study audio and video recordings of the lectures for one year.
The course will be held at the Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City. This hotel is located just minutes from Washington DC and offers easy access to historic monuments, world-class museums, fine dining, and shopping.
I hope to see you in August.
Robert S. Siegel, MD