For more than 30 years, thousands of hematologists and medical oncologists have attended GW’s Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices course.
- This is the most comprehensive review of clinical best practices presented by the nation's leading clinicians and educators in the field.
- You receive direct access to lecturers and course faculty from elite institutions.
- Lectures incorporate prevailing standards of care and closely follow the ABIM exam blueprints for Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Over 70 hours of comprehensive, exam-focused content with CME, CE and MOC credits available.
- Daily question & answer review sessions (12 hours/over an hour each day) help you gauge your board or exam readiness and basic knowledge.
- Complimentary access provided to the high quality Home Study program.
- $189.00 per night for Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City with group code.