Help GW Combat COVID-19 by donating to the GW COVID-19 Response Fund.
GW health care providers are working around the clock to save lives and meet the critical health needs of our region during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This COVID-19 crisis is a tremendous public health challenge and is evolving at an unprecedented rate. We need your help to ensure we have resources to meet the growing demands of our community and to support and protect our physicians, nurses, and caregivers at this crucial time.
The GW medical community will be here for you and your family today, tomorrow, and throughout this journey.
The GW COVID-19 Response Fund supports the critical needs of our patients, frontline care providers, staff, residents, and students. Gifts will help meet the most urgent needs, including:
- Research efforts to develop vaccines, innovative treatments, and advance our understanding of the pandemic’s effect on society
- Protective equipment to ensure the health and safety of our frontline team members
- Patient resources to support the individual needs of the community, including outdoor exam tents and mobile testing sites
- Technology to increase telemedicine and distance learning capabilities for our future doctors and care providers
- Essential resources for our frontline caregivers to continue practicing, including hot meals and alternative lodging
If you are interested in supporting GW's efforts to respond to COVID-19 through an in-kind contribution, please contact Drew Flanagan at 610-888-1697 or at email@example.com.
A Message of Gratitude
Barbara L. Bass, MD, RESD '86, vice president of health affairs, dean of GW SMHS, and CEO of The GW MFA shares a message of thanks to the donors of the GW COVID-19 Response Fund.