The tutorials, references, and publications in this section have been chosen to help you learn about flow cytometry or expand your existing knowledge of the field.
- Biolegend-Flow Cytometry Tools
- Excyte Expert Cytometry
- BD Biosciences-Introduction to Flow Cytometry-Online Training
- BD Biosciences-Flow Cytometry Resources
- Cytek Biosciences-Spectral Cytometry Resources
Select Cytometry Education Resources
- Current Protocols in Cytometry Wiley (see core staff for access)
- Flow Cytometry: First Principles, 2nd edition Givan A, Borrow from Himmelfarb Library (available to GW faculty, staff, and students)
- Flow Cytometry Protocols, 3rd edition Hawley T, Hawley R, Borrow from Himmelfarb Library (available to GW faculty, staff, and students)
Panel Design Tools
- FluoroFinder panel builder for GWU instrument configurations
- Biolegend-Spectra Analyzer
- Biolegend-Spectra Analyzer (Aurora Spectral Viewer)
- Cytek Biosciences-Full Spectrum Viewer
- BD Biosciences-Spectrum Viewer
Select Publications and Presentations
- Introduction Flow Cytometry-AbD Serotec Rahman M et al.
- Compensation (An Informal Perspective) Roederer M
- Flow Cytometry Controls, Instrument Setup, and the Determination of Positivity Maecker H, Trotter J
- Quality assurance for polychromatic flow cytometry using a suite of calibration beads Perfetto S et al.
- Interpreting flow cytometry data: a guide for the perplexed Herzenberg L et al.
- Standardizing Flow Cytometry Immunophenotyping Analysis from the Human ImmunoPhenotyping Consortium
- Data File Standard for Flow Cytometry Feature descriptions of an FCS data file
- Recent advances in flow cytometric cell sorting Osborne G