Federal Funding Resources
- Federal Student Aid ID - directions to create may be found on this Department of Education video.
- Federal Student Aid website For all questions about federal financial aid. Students will find a detailed summary of all federally guaranteed student loans they have obtained.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- William D. Ford Federal Direct Student Loan Program (Entrance Counseling, Master Promissory Notes, Annual Student Loan Acknowledgement, Exit Counseling, Financial Awareness Counseling, Federal Loan Consolidation)
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Plans
GW Funding Information
- AmeriCorps Segal Education Awards- Please use "The George Washington University" to search for the School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- MD Program Financial Aid Office Code of Conduct
- Tuition Refund Policy
- Free Credit Reports website
- Help with Identity Theft
- AAMC's FIRST Program (Financial Inforation, Resourses, Services, and Tools)
- The Wellness Society: Coronavirus Anxiety Workbook