The George Washington University Ross Hall, Room 101
2300 I Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
Date Friday, November 9, 2018
Time 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
* Instructions for accessing the webinar will be provided in the registration confirmation.
Archived - Video Lectures
* Access to the archived lectures will be available shortly after the symposium.
Symposium topics include:
- Current Local and National Trends in HIV Epidemiology
- HIV as a Chronic Disease: Implications for Primary Care
- The Latest on PreP: Pre-exposure Prophylaxis for HIV (this session will also fulfill the DC pharmacology requirement)
Registration and Fees
|GW Alumni||In-Person - Free||Live Webinar - Free||Archived Video Lectures - Free|
|GW Faculty||In-Person - Free||Live Webinar - Free||Archived Video Lectures - Free|
|Non GW Faculty/ Alumni||In-Person - $50||Live Webinar - $50||Archived Video Lectures - $50|
State CME Regulations
To see if your state requires CME credit in HIV/Aids related content please view the attached document.