3rd Annual Society of Clinical Ultrasound Fellowships Conference
April 7th & 8th, 2017
Join SCUF for the most interactive, most EM ultrasound leadership focused, conference of the year! This year’s topics will include Research Funding and the NIH, Must-Know Literature, Pediatric Ultrasound and Fellowship Training, Accreditation and Certification Update, and fellows-only breakout sessions on TEE, nerve blocks, teaching, and administrative topics. The keynote speaker is Resa Lewiss and is not to be missed!
George Washington University’s Milken Institute School of Public Health
950 New Hampshire Avenue NW, Washington DC
Main auditorium, ground floor, across from the George Washington University Hospital at Washington Circle.
April 7th 1pm – 5pm with reception to follow
April 8th 8am - 5pm
April 7th 5:30 - 8pm
Tonic at Quigley’s Pharmacy
2036 G St NW
(21st and G Street NW, 7 minute walk from conference venue)
Some helpful information can be found below:
Food and Lodging:
- You will find a wide range of accommodations within walking distance of the Foggy Bottom campus. Many hotels offer a discount if "GW" is mentioned when making reservations.
- Please see the current Lodging & Dining list.
- Get Directions
The closest Metrorail stops are:
- Foggy Bottom – GWU (Blue, Silver, Orange Lines), one block on 23rd and I (“Eye”) Street, NW
- Farragut North (Red), located 0.8 mile away at 17th and L Streets, NW
The university has three parking garages on the Foggy Bottom Campus.
There are also many public parking garages in the Foggy Bottom area.
Local Airports & Train Stations
- Union Station (Amtrak) is 3 miles from campus,accessible by DC Circulator bus, Metro’s Red Line, or taxi.
- Reagan National Airport (DCA) is a few miles from the campus and accessible via Metro or a quick taxi ride.
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) is approximately 25 miles from the campus and is accessible via rental car or Washington Flyer Shuttle.
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) is approximately 35 miles from campus and is accessible via rental car, Amtrak train to Union Station, or Super Shuttle.
Cherry Blossom Festival
Visit eusfellowships.com for more information!