This year ACEP Scientific Assembly is in DC and George Washington is well represented.
Research Forum - Electronic Posters
J.E. Galarraga, W.J. Frohna, J.M. Pines - An Evaluation of a Payment Reform Experiment: The Effects of Global Budgets on Emergency Department Admissions
Dr. Pines is the Section Chief for EM Administration and Operations Research
T. Muralitharan, N.N. Jena, K. Douglass, J. Smith - A Simple Algorithm Reduced Mortality in Near-Hanging Patients
Dr. Douglass & Smith head the International Emergency Medicine Program through the Ronald Reagan Institute of Emergency Medicine. Dr. Muralitharan is a resident in the India program in Madurai and Dr. Jena is an attending and program director in that same location.
Dr. Sonal Batra - Residency Associate Program Director
- FAST FACTS: It's Alimentary - Poo-Pourri of Conditions From the Mouth to Rectum - Mon Oct 30, 10:00AM to 10:50AM
- Appendicitis: What Do I Do Now? - Sun Oct 29, 1:30PM to 1:55PM
Dr. Tina Choudhri
- Tech Heads: Caring for the Hole Patient - Tue Oct 31, 1:00PM to 1:25PM
- Super Strategies to Help Your Super-Utilizers: Care Coordination in the ED - Mon Oct 30, 1:30PM to 2:20PM
Dr. Colleen Roche - Residency Director
- Survey Design for Idiots - Mon Oct 30, 12:30PM to 12:55PM
- Building or Refining That Perfect Curriculum - Wed Nov 01, 12:30PM to 12:55PM
Dr. Neal Sikka - Innovative Practice and Telehealth Chief
- Myths and Opportunities of Telemedicine - Wed Nov 01, 11:30AM to 11:55AM
Dr. Manfredi is one the Editors for the "Being Well in Emergency Medicine: ACEP’s Guide to Investing in Yourself" Wellness guide.