GW’s Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices on Demand is the most comprehensive board review for physicians preparing to take the Hematology and Medical Oncology certification exams or those desiring a comprehensive update of hematology and medical oncology standards of care.
- Up to 70 hours of comprehensive, exam-focused content, patterned after the hematology and medical oncology ABIM Blueprint
- 1-year access to high quality video presentations featuring the nation's leading clinician-educators (streaming media and downloadable audio)
- All content can be conveniently accessed from any computer, mobile device, or smartphone
- Practice exam with 200+ questions
- Access to the course electronic syllabus
- CME credits and MOC points