The graduate certificate in Clinical and Translational Research has been designed to meet the professional development needs of researchers who cannot make the time commitment needed to fulfill the requirements of the full master's degree program. All courses from the graduate certificate are transferable into the MSHS program.
The program of study has been drawn from the core program of study of the MSHS program. Applicants must have previously completed gradaute level courses in Biostatistics and Epidemiology to qualify for admission. Courses must have been completed at a regionally accredited academic institution with grades of B or higher.
Clinical Research Courses (6 credit hours)
- CRA 6201: Critical Analysis of Clinical Research
- CRA 6205: Clinical Investigation
Translational Research Courses (12 credit hours)
- HSCI 6261: Foundations in Translational Research
- HSCI 6265: Grantsmanship in Translational Research
- HSCI 6275: Transdisciplinary Research Proposal
- HSCI 6285: Collaboration and Team Science in Practice and Research
Elective (choose one; 3 credit hours)
- Chosen with academic advisor