The graduate certificate in Clinical Research Practice capitalizes on the foundational courses of clinical research, health informatics, epidemiology, and biostatistics to prepare the graduate with the requisite knowledge and skills to conduct clinical research in collaboration with sponsored research programs.
The program of study has been drawn from the core program of study of the MSHS program.
Clinical Research Courses (6 credit hours)
- CRA 6201: Critical Analysis of Clinical Research
- CRA 6205: Clinical Investigation
Graduate Research Courses (9 credit hours)
- HSCI 6263: Biostatistics for Clinical & Translational Research
- HSCI 6264: Epidemiology for Clinical & Translational Research
- HSCI 6273: Bioinformatics for Genomics
Elective (choose one; 3 credit hours)
- Chosen with academic advisor