The MSHS in Clinical Management and Leadership requires successful completion of 36 credit hours, including: 6 credit hours of research coursework, 9 credit hours of strategic leadership courses, 18 credit hours in the field of clinical management and leadership, and 3 credit hours of elective.
**This program has been redesigned and has begun accepting applications for Fall 2018. Click here for more information.**
Graduate Research Courses (6 credit hours)
- HSCI 6270: Research Methods for Health Professionals I
- HSCI 6271: Research Methods for Health Professionals II
Strategic Leadership Courses (9 credit hours)
- HSCI 6223: Topics in Health Care Leadership
- HSCI 6240: Issues and Trends in Health Systems
- HSCI 6241: The Health Care Enterprise
Clinical Management & Leadership Courses (18 credit hours)
- CML 6202: Human Resource Development
- CML 6203: Health Information, Quality and Outcomes
- CML 6204: Marketing Clinical Services
- CML 6205: Case Studies in Clinical Management & Leadership
- CML 6274: Health Economics and Finance
- CML 6275: Leadership and Change in Clinical Management & Leadership
Elective Course (3 credit hours)
Up to six credit hours of previously earned graduate-level coursework may be accepted as transfer credit. Please contact the program office for the full policy and guidelines.
Official transfer credit evaluations are conducted only for admitted students.