In this webinar practitioners from New England Cancer Specialists (NECS) will present on how they develop robust survivorship plans for breast and head and neck survivors.
- Learn how NECS utilizes current EMR structures to remove barriers to survivorship care plan building
- Learn how NECS implements the Survivorship Plan to meet #13 of the Components of the Institute of Medicine Care Management Plan
- Discuss the current practices and tools of the survivorship care plan model
- Describe the unique components of the phase-specific breast cancer survivorship care plan
- Recognize the multisystem head and neck survivorship needs within the head and neck SCP template
Tracy F. Weisberg, MD, currently is the president and lead physician at New England Cancer Specialists. She has worked in the field of medical oncology for more than 25 years.
Arlene O’Rourke, NP, has developed Cancer Survivorship Programs for patients who have completed therapy. She is committed and dedicated to the cancer patient and families, working toward improved quality of life and wellbeing.
Nadine Linendoll, PhD, MDiv, GNP, is an oncology nurse practitioner specializing in cancer survivorship and neuro-oncology at Tufts Cancer Center.
Susan K. Parsons, MD, MRP, is the Associate Director of the Tufts Cancer Center where she directs the Patient Navigation and Survivorship Programs.