This updated Breast Cancer Awareness Month Social Media Toolkit is designed to help public health professionals establish a social media strategy built around Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.
The toolkit is designed to help public health professionals:
- Understand the functions and benefits of social media
- Establish a Breast Cancer Awareness Month social media strategy
- Manage social media accounts
- Implement Facebook and Twitter best practices
- Disseminate messaging on breast cancer prevention, screening and treatment
- Evaluate social media efforts
The toolkit also includes tips and evidence-informed sample messaging along with other social media resources and tools.