The Immunization Action Coalition (IAC) invites you to participate in a 1-hour webinar for immunization coalitions, nonprofit organizations, and others who collaborate with coalitions on Tuesday, July 16, at 2:00 p.m. ET (1:00 p.m. CT). The webinar will feature a number of speakers with experience in using social media who will answer the same set of questions.
Examples of the questions:
- What are you trying to accomplish on social media?
- What is the most time consuming work in social media?
- What social media tools to you use most and why?
- What tools do you not use or avoid?
- How do you handle negative comments on your social media?
Speakers will include:
- Karen Ernst, executive director, Voices for Vaccines
- Heidi Parker, executive director, Immunize Nevada
- Jennifer Zavolinsky, director of outreach initiatives, and Erica DeWald, director of advocacy, Vaccinate Your Family