The Emerging Scholars Program provides pilot grant money to Health Sciences faculty and staff to support scholarly projects with a clear role in meeting Health Sciences mission.
Goals of this program are to:
- Support collection of pilot data that have a high likelihood of securing significant extramural funding.
- Boost research capacity and scholarly productivity.
- Build productive interprofessional and mentoring partnerships within and beyond health sciences.
- Promote effective use of technology in teaching and learning in classroom and online environments.
- Test processes for delivering and monitoring high quality academic programs.
- Engage health sciences students, faculty and staff in service learning opportunities.
Mary A Corcoran PhD, OT/L, FAOTA
Associate Dean, Faculty Development for Health Sciences