The agreements guarantee admission to the following Health Sciences programs:
- BSHS in Biomedical Informatics
- BSHS in Clinical Operations and Healthcare Management
- BSHS in Clinical Research Administration
- BSHS in Global Leadership in Disaster Response
- BSHS in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- BSHS/MSHS (dual degrees) in Clinical Research Administration
Planning a Successful Transfer to GW
- Work with a transfer advisor at your community college and/or the GW GAA advisor to assist in choosing a major.
- Use the GW transfer pathways to assist with course selection within your program of study. Familiarize yourself with GW’s admission deadlines.
- Maintain a 2.75 cumulative GPA for BSHS programs and a 3.3 cumulative GPA for BSHS/MSHS dual degree programs as well as adhere to specific requirements as outlined in the GAA.
- Apply To GW. All students must complete the GW Online Application. The application fee is waived for all GAA applicants.
- Complete your associate’s degree and submit your final official transcripts.
Transfer Outside Health Sciences Programs: No internal transfers are permitted from a Health Sciences program to another GW school or college. To transfer outside of the Health Sciences, a student must follow the full admission processes for the other GW program.