About the Guaranteed Admission Agreements
The GW School of Medicine and Health Sciences is establishing guaranteed admission agreements with local community colleges to provide students with an associate degree the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (BSHS) or Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences and Master of Science in Health Sciences (BSHS/MSHS) dual degree through an established GW Health Sciences program.
General Admission Requirements and Eligibility
(Check the agreement for your institution to determine specific eligibility.)
- Completion of an applicable associate degree from a partner community college.
- Graduated with a cumulative GPA in the applicable associate degree of 2.75 or greater.
- Completed each transferable coursework with a grade of C or higher. If a course is repeated, only the higher grade will count.
- Completed GW application process.
- Students applying to BSHS/MSHS dual degree programs must have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or greater.
Established Guaranteed Admission Partners: