GWUH Resident and Fellow Onboarding Steps
The onboarding process is more efficient when onboarding forms and vaccination records are emailed prior to your appointment. Please email these records to avoid delay on the day of your onboarding. The onboarding appointment can take up to an hour. Send an e-mail to email@example.com with completed Onboarding Forms and Immunization Records. Please e-mail as soon as possible. The following immunizations, titers, and Tuberculosis tests are required for employment. Should you be missing any of the following, we can complete them for you on the day of your Employee Health visit.
- Proof of positive immunity for Hepatitis B
- Proof of positive immunity for Measles
- Proof of positive immunity for Mumps
- Proof of positive immunity for Rubella
- Proof of positive immunity or 2 documented vaccines for Varicella
- Proof of completed COVID-19 vaccine series (2 doses for Moderna/Pfizer, 1 dose for JnJ)
- Proof of Influenza for the 2021-2022 season (August 2021-Present)
- Proof of Tetanus (TDAP) vaccine received in the last 10 years.
- Proof of Negative QuantiFERON tuberculosis blood test completed within 6 months from the start date.
The onboarding process will consist of:
- Review of immunizations and titers
- N95 Fit Testing
- Color bind test
- Hand Hygiene education