For more than 30 years, thousands of hematologists and medical oncologists have attended GW’s Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices course.
- The most comprehensive review of clinical best practices presented by the nation's leading clinicians and educators in the field.
- Lectures designed to reflect prevailing standards of care in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Daily question review sessions to help you gauge your board readiness and basic knowledge of the topic areas.
- A complete electronic syllabus and mobile note-taking app (printed syllabus available for an additional fee).
- Complimentary access to the archived lectures and downloadable audio files for all live course attendees.
» Course Brochure (coming soon)