While we strongly encourage everyone to attend the 2014 Pediatric Board Review Live course, we do offer an online version for those who cannot attend.
At the close of the course, participants will be able to:
- Compare current knowledge with information presented;
- Identify areas of weakness for further study;
- Integrate the extensive syllabus with current resources;
- Recognize the format and style of Board questions;
- Apply the test-taking experience gained through daily practice in visual diagnosis and simulated examinations; and
- Develop an approach to preparing for the board examination.
Course Materials Overview
- Syllabus – Downloadable PDFs of the syllabus files
- Audio Recordings – Downloadable MP3s of the audio files
- Streaming files of the audio recordings from the Live Course, timed to images of slides
- CME Credit – Up to 35 hours
Access to Materials
- Late July
- 25-question Pre-Test
- 100 Board Prep Questions
- 40 Visual Diagnosis Questions
- Syllabus files (PDFs)
- Mid August
- Streaming video files
- MP3 downloads
- We will begin uploading the files after the lectures take place at the Live Course (August 11-15). All files will be uploaded by August 18.
- Late August
- 25-question Post-Test
- CME Claim
Access to materials will expire on October 31, 2015.
Home Study (Online Course) Demo
To review a sample of the materials included in the 2014 Pediatric Board Review Home Study (Online Course), visit the Online Course Materials site.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and the Children's National Health System. The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit for Physicians
The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences designates this enduring material for a maximum of 39.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physicians-in-Training (Residents and Fellows)
Registration Receipt & Confirmation
You will receive an automated response with your receipt and course details from AutoConfirmation@cmetracker.com, including your log-in information. You will have access to the system by the next business day following your registration. For example, if you register on a Friday, you will have access by 5 PM EST on Monday.
To receive a refund prior to the online materials becoming available in July, participants must notify the Office of CEHP at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations are subject to a $50 processing fee.
After the online materials become available in late July, all sales of the 2014 Pediatric Board Review Home Study Course are final and non-refundable.